This exhibit will feature three items from the Toyo Bunko Archives.
- Saturday, Oct. 4 2003 through Sunday Nov. 16
- The Niigata Prefectural Museum of History
- ・Gongnedo 2247-2, Sekihara-cho 1, Nagaoka-shi, Niigata-ken 〒940-2035, Japan
- ・TEL: 0258-47-6130
- Mass transit: Take the Joetsu Shinkansen to Nagaoka Station. From Nagaoka Station, take the #7 bus bound for New Town. .
By automobile: Take either the Hokuriku or Kanetsu Expressway to Nagaoka/Niigata. Exit off the expressway at the Nagaoka Interchange to Highway 8. Head for Nagaoka New Town. Follow the signs to the museum, which is located up the road about 1.5 kilometers on the left up on the hill.
From Nagaoka Station, take Ote-dori to Highway 8. At Highway 8, head for Nagaoka I.C./Nagaoka New Town. Follow the signs to the museum, which is located up the road about 1.5 kilometers on the left up on a hill.
- URL: http://www.nbz.or.jp/jp/index.html
［What's New｜Lecture Schedule｜New Publications｜Using the Facilities］